Sunday, August 5, 2012

Where did July go??

Some 4th fun
"Caught ya!"  Sophie hiding from the camera

Josie and her infamous "point"

Gorgous sunset on our way to Texas

Abby hanging at the park



WOW!  That's really all I have to say!  Man, July came and went like a tornado.  We had my  Mother-in-law with us for three weeks, then a long travel to our family reunion in Granburry, Texas, then back home to have my dear brother and his family come to visit for a week and all of the sudden it's here... AUGUST!  I can't believe my sweet Abby Grace will be starting school in a week and a half.  July was fun but I'm ready for some consistency and routine.  I will be the first to admit I am a creature of habit.  I am also looking forward to getting back to my photography business.  I see a new camera in my near future!!  Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment